Home > Forum
Title: Daily Acupuncture?
Reply this topic
Messager Message
Jacob Posted - 26/6/2021 16:14:59
I haven't had TCM treatment before. Is it good to get Acupuncture daily for a period of 1-3 months to 'kick-start' the healing process?

I have serious over-eating disorder, so I probably have lots of food stagnation, in addition to other imbalances. I don't know if I even have 'Gu Syndrome'

Jacob Posted - 3/7/2021 14:32:25
Thank you.

I have visited a TCM practitioner, and she said that my liver is affecting my spleen and stomach (i don't know the full diagnosis, as there is a language barrier).

She said my Pulse is thready, and also listened to my stomach with a stethoscope.

I have received acupuncture yesterday, today, and have another appointment in 2 days and 2 days again.

I am taking the following pills 12x twice a day: SHEN LING BAI ZHU SAN and CHAI HU SHU GAN WAN

TCM Posted - 29/6/2021 12:30:21
One single therapy may not be effective enough, especially for chronic and persistent conditions. An integrated approach that covers oral and external remedies, non-medicinal methods such as massage and lifestyle modifications, and even psychological counseling can get better outcome.
http://www.shen-nong.com/eng/treatment/acupuncture_precautions.html

back