Home > Forum
Title: Detox makes liver unbalanced
Reply this topic
Messager Message
Space Taco Raptor Posted - 26/3/2019 12:23:22
Hi. I need to detox a virus trapped in my nerves using DMSO and hydrogen peroxide and the detox needs to be somewhat long term (several months, if not potentially years continuously) to completely remove the problem.

My liver seems somewhat sensitive to getting overheated/over stimulated easily when I detox. In the past, I've had liver fire for long periods of time that was severe. I had to go to a TCM doctor to help get it resolved and it still took almost a year before it seemed completely normal. My liver is still somewhat sensitive to detoxing and vulnerable to overheating.

Does anyone else have a similar problem or had to deal with a similar problem?

Does anyone else have a good strategy for what food to eat when detoxing? I would assume the basics like avoid alcohol, fried food, sugar, too much beef or spicy food. I will also have to be more careful not to use too much DMSO and hydrogen peroxide at once. Right now I think I have damp heat and decreased spleen as well as possible liver fire, so I can't detox too much.

I must need to find a good strategy or way to be able to detox without it overwhelming my system.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions or particularly good strategies or advice for detoxing over a long period of time, but without overheating my liver or system.

TCM Posted - 28/3/2019 11:38:58
How did you harmed by DMSO and hydrogen peroxide?
What are the signs?
What remedy had you used and how did the response in you?
What did the TCM physician say about your condition?
TCM remedies can help to regulate your body doing the detox works, and to restore internal balance. In order to get the best result, you need to let an experienced professional to confirm your disharmony pattern first.

back