Home > Forum
Title: Erectile Dysfunction
Reply this topic
Messager Message
Stanley Posted - 16/1/2022 23:44:16
I am 67 years old man. Facing ED problem.
Can anyone suggest how to treat this?
If I need to buy any TCM medicine please give website to buy.
tod Posted - 9/3/2023 23:39:46
I have not tried medications for my ED but I¡¦ve had several acupunture treatments with great success. I am about the same age as the poster. I went for acupuncture for something else but my doctor asked about my sexual health during intake. He was confident he could address the ED. He began treating both issues. For the ED, he started with points on the ankles, feet, hands and abdomen. These helped some in increasing drive and I had some improvement in erections but not significant. After 2 treatments he recommended adding a point that he¡¦d had success in using on others of varying ages. He explained the placement was an intimate point and wanted to be sure I was comfortable, which I was. He added Ren 1 (with Ren 3 & 6 and the others). I was nervous the first couple times not knowing what to expect. That soon went away. The response during treatment was significant and easy for him to visually gauge the treatments effectiveness. Then he recommended adding electric stimulation to Ren 1 to try for greater effect. This improved my results each session in quality and duration. I had 2 sessions of 10 treatments each with a one month break between. The treatments were 45 minutes to allow time for the meridians to react and flow. I have been able to sustain about a 70% improvement 4 months later with a much improved libedo. There is not substantial info online for this protocol but it has been successful for me.
TCM Posted - 17/1/2022 10:38:44
Do you have other signs like below, if you do, this my be applicable : http://hyy.com.hk/eng/product/equiguard/
back